We’ve been hard at work this month on the Customization Update! This update features requests by users specifically oriented around customizing the Campfire experience to your own preferences! We intend to release another update at the end of this month comprised of a handful of features requested by our users with no particular theme in the User Request Update. You can always keep up with our progress on each update by checking out our Roadmap.
Been on the fence about buying Campfire? Now’s your chance! On our website use code CHRISTMAS at checkout to receive 20% off Campfire between December 19th and January 3rd. If you would prefer to buy Campfire on Steam, it will be 20% off between December 20th and January 3rd.
Let’s get into the update!
- Custom Backgrounds – Use whatever background image and landscape image you’d like to customize your prewriting aesthetic to your own preferences!
- Custom Fonts – You can use any font on your computer as well as change its size and color when creating your custom theme.
- Tooltips – We’ve added little question mark bubbles on various pages within Campfire which you can hover with your mouse to learn quick tips that may help you navigate and use Campfire.
- Color-Coded Events – When creating and editing events, you can now change the outline color of each individual event.
- Buttons – We’ve added “edit” and “delete” icons in the sidebar next to characters, events, and locations to help you seamlessly work on your project in a more intuitive way.
- Shortcuts – Use Ctrl + the left or right arrow key to navigate within the app more quickly and cycle through each different view.
- General Map Fixes – Including allowing users to add locations without a map.
- General GUI updates
- Bug fixes and various quality of life changes
We hope you all are enjoying using Campfire. As always, we’d love to see what you create on social media if you’d like to share it with us at any of these locations:
Now go write some fantastic stories!
-The Campfire Team