This update we focused on general features most commonly requested by users! Whenever you fill out a feature request form, we assess the best place for it on Campfire’s Roadmap. These features didn’t fit into any of our future planned updates, so we put them together to create the User Feature Request Update!
- Lock/Unlock Panels in Place – Gone are the days where you would perfect your layout, only to accidentally move a panel and ruin your masterpiece!
- Custom Sections in Events/Locations – You’re no longer restricted to just the general description sections we provide you with, now you can add your own!
- Improved PDF Exporting – Custom sections across Campfire now appear on the exported PDF.
- GIF Support – Bring even more inspiration into your work with gifs!
- Save Pop-Up (Windows only) – We’ve added a pop-up asking if you want to save changes before closing the edit character sheet if you haven’t clicked the “update” button. There is also a clickable box to keep you from seeing the pop-up anymore.
- Update Button QOL Change – Update button is more visible.
- Autosave – No more losing your work! Just go to Preferences to adjust your autosave settings.
- Nicknames in Sidebar – Checkbox in the ‘Edit Character’ window to use a character’s nickname instead of their real name in the sidebar.
We hope you all are enjoying using Campfire. As always, we’d love to see what you create on social media if you’d like to share it with us on any of these sites:
Now keep writing your fantastic stories!
-The Campfire Team